PG Financial was founded in 2001 by President and CEO Julio (Ricky) Gonzalez. We are a full services tax and financial planning firm based out of Pembroke Pines, Fl. and serve all of Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. We help individual and corporate investors with financial planning, tax preparation, business accounting services, mutual funds, 401k plans, IRAs, rollovers, stocks, bonds, CDs, portfolios and more. We offer advice, quotes and financial research. PG Financial has been servicing the tri-county area, Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade, for about 11 years now. We are also specialists in the Employee Benefits Arena. We work with all major carriers and we are here for you. We work for the Employers, not for the insurance company! We can help you in all areas of Employee benefits, like 401(k), Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC), Major Medical, Group Disability, Vision and Dental.
PG Financial’s Wealth Management Department can assist you with all of your financial planning needs. Whether your goal is to plan for retirement, purchase a home or investment property, provide for your child's college education, or other future financial need, we are here to guide you on the path to financial independence. We provide comprehensive, individualized service focused on understanding and achieving your unique needs and objectives.
Also, PG Financial, LLC Employee Benefits Department is committed to helping our clients design, implement and manage the employee benefit programs that best meet their organizational objectives for recruiting and retaining employees. We do this by partnering with our clients in a caring, knowledgeable and conscientious manner.
This mission statement was developed following focus group meetings, client surveys and various other forms of feedback. From it, we produced a core set of values that emphasize our devotion to continuous satisfaction of our clients:
- We believe honesty is the only way.
- We believe communication is everything.
- We know that complete focus on the customer is the key to our success, and we are dedicated to exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
- We understand that each employee plays a vital role and no one person is more important than another. We are a team! It's everyone working together that makes the client's experience the best.
- We take responsibility for our actions. We care about what's right and doing right, not who's right.
- We are friendly and caring, and we treat everyone with the utmost respect and humility.
- We work hard, with passion, energy and persistence. We do what we say we'll do.
- We are very resourceful and entrepreneurial.
- We constantly challenge our minds to be creative and to find better ways of doing things.
- We believe in self discipline and courage so that we do what we should do even when we don't want to.
- We try to have a little fun at designated times, if possible, without interfering with the company's priorities.
- Compliance – We make every effort to ensure that our clients know and understand all rules and regulations that directly or indirectly affect their benefit program so that they will take the necessary steps to remain in compliance with these laws at all times. These efforts include: COBRA administration, life insurance tax reporting, form 5500 preparation, FSA/HRA/HSA administration and testing, HIPAA compliance initiatives, HRnext resource, semi-annual Lunch & Learn programs, informational newsletters (Eyes on Benefits, Compliance Alert, etc.), contract/SPD review and much more.
- Communication – We supply our clients with a host of materials to 1) effectively explain the details of their benefit plans, and 2) help them to effectively communicate these benefit plans with their employees. Some examples of these communications include custom benefit manuals outlining all benefit plans, hidden paycheck benefit summaries, monthly health care curriculum, customized benefits websites, and more.
- Underwriting/Risk Management – We study our clients’ financial picture so that we can apply the most cost-effective solutions to their benefit plans. We do this through: equilibrium pricing, evaluating funding/financing arrangements, risk transfer, tax advantaged tools, claims cost management, contribution strategies, plan design and contribution benchmarking, carrier compatibility, voluntary benefits, etc.
- Benefit Solution/Administration – We offer our clients a vast array of customer care and administration options in order to help them get the most of their experience with us. Not only do we have online account management programs to go with the custom benefits websites, but we also have a fully integrated service team ready to coordinate all aspects of the employee benefit plan.
- We tie these components together with a fifth component (Strategic Planning) in which we help our clients develop, implement and manage a custom benefit strategy that best meets their organizational objectives for recruiting and retaining employees.